Writing competition “Tell Us Why You Love Air New Zealand”
It is our great pleasure to present the first prize to our winner today. Congrats Thuy! It was very nice of you to spend 30 percent of the prize for your charitable cause.
1st prize: THUY PHAN, (The essay: https://goo.gl/uC8GV8)
2nd prize: MICHELLE NGUYEN, (The essay: https://goo.gl/ociYvb)
3rd prize: MEKAYLAR KOLOFOUA, (The essay: https://goo.gl/GsrsMt)
Kính chào quý khách,
Công ty chúng tôi phối hợp với Air New Zealand tổ chức cuộc thi viết “ Tại sao bạn yêu thích Air New Zealand”.
Giải thưởng bao gồm:
– Giải nhất:1 vé máy bay khứ hồi AUCKLAND- HOCHINH-AUCKLAND ( Air NZ bay thẳng 23/06/2018-23/10/2018)
– Giải nhì: 1 phiếu giảm giá 200NZD để mua vé của Air NZ
– Giải ba: 1 phiếu giảm giá 100NZD để mua vé của Air NZ
Bài viết có thể trình bày bằng tiếng Việt hoặc tiếng Anh , không giới hạn số lượng từ.
Gửi qua email : email@example.com
Hoặc bình luận trên facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015396723559
Hạn chót nộp bài: 5 h chiều ngày 28/02/18
Tell Us Why You Love Air New Zealand
Air New Zealand delivers uniquely Kiwi journeys to more than 15 million passengers who fly to, from and within New Zealand each year. In recent years Air New Zealand has earned a global reputation as one of the world’s most innovative airlines, being crowned the 2018 Airline of the Year for the 5th year in a row by leading international aviation website AirlineRatings.com. Air New Zealand has also been voted one of the safest airlines in the world in 2017. (https://www.airlineratings.com/news/passenger-news/worlds-safest-airlines-for-2017/). In order to help you learn more about other great things of Air New Zealand, we are running a writing competition on the topic “Tell us why you love Air New Zealand”. The winners are entitled to the following prizes:
• First: One return economy ticket Auckland – Ho Chi Minh City (Air New Zealand seasonal direct service)
• Second: NZ$200 travel voucher for purchasing Air New Zealand flight (domestic or international) tickets
• Third: NZ$100 travel voucher for purchasing Air New Zealand flight (domestic or international) tickets
How to participate?
You are invited to write an essay on the topic “Why you love Air New Zealand”. There is no word limit and it can be written in either Vietnamese or English. Your essay should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm (NZ time) 28 February 2018. Or it can be posted on Lotus Sen’s Facebook page through this link by 5pm (NZ time) 28 February 2018: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015396723559
Who can participate?
Anyone who lives in New Zealand.
How the winners are selected?
The selection process shall be comprised of two steps:
• Stage 1: A selection team comprising of members from Lotus Worldwide Travel (LWT) and Air New Zealand shall select three best responses from the pool of essays received. The results will be announced by 5pm 10 March 2018 on Lotus Sen’s Facebook. The authors of these three essays are required to provide a photo of his/hers to be posted on LWT website together with his/her work.
• Stage 2: Voting. The selected responses in Step 1 shall be available on Facebook of Lotus Sen for 7 working days from the first date it was posted for “like”. They will be ranged judging by the number of “like” a response received from Facebook users.
Terms and Conditions
1. In all matters relating to this competition, the decision of the selection team mentioned in stage one shall be final and conclusive.
2. The first prize is subjected to the following conditions:
Travel dates: 23Jun2018 – 23Oct2018
Travel is limited to Air New Zealand operated flights (086).
Travel is in Economy class and seats are limited and are strictly subject to availability, when black out travel periods may apply.
All airport taxes and government charges are at the travellers’ expense.
Tickets are non-changeable once issued.
Once ticketed, the conditions and penalties of the fare used will apply and are at the traveller’s expense.
Travel is subject to Air New Zealand’s General Terms and conditions of carriage, to view visit www.airnewzealand.co.nz.
Flights are not eligible for any frequent flyer (including Airpoints dollars and/or status points) accrual, companion redemption or credit towards tier status.
3. The second and third prizes cannot be redeemed in the form of cash. These prizes must be claimed within twelve calendar months from the date the winners were announced.